Monday, July 7, 2014

Instagram: Alternative Press Magazine

"I've always been a fan of music. Blues, Jazz, Punk, Hardcore, you name the genre I own an album from it. For the past two years I've been toying with portraits in front of the American flag. (You may have seen my @craigowens poster.) Well, now I'm taking the project a little bit further. There will be a tumblr blog going up soon at americanmusicproject.tumblr.com along with an eventual website where these portraits will be posted along with a short story from the artist photographed detailing the role of American music in their lives. Hopefully you all enjoyed the work I posted today and I'll see you all next Sunday with some more great shots. Photo: @sedition1216 #aptakeover #aplive #warpedwithap #warpedtour #seditionsundays"

No comments:

Post a Comment