Monday, July 7, 2014

Instagram: Andy #2

"Another excellent day in the studio! I couldn't be more excited about how the vocals are turning out! I hope you all have a great weekend! #bvb4"

"Happy 4th of July! Growing up as as kids in the United States we are often told stories of the "American dream" and how with great work and dedication you will be able to achieve your goals and live a happy and fulfilling life. I would like to say thank you to every one of you around the world for helping me to make my dreams come true and allowing me to sing for you and share my thoughts and aspirations with you. I love my country so very much and I love the people who have helped me get to this point in my life. Have a great night everyone, I believe in you and I believe in your dreams. Now it's time for me to get back to vocal tracking for #bvb4 💀 photo by: @sedition1216"

No comments:

Post a Comment