Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Instagram: Andy #7

"Spent the majority of the night listening to the unmixed tracks from #BVB4 and I can't describe the level of pride and joy it makes me feel. This is without question my favorite album we've ever done. Thanks for sticking with us through the years and for allowing us to evolve and continue to make music. You guys kick ass 💀 AP Music Awards, July 21st 2014 Photo by Jason L Nelson"

"I hope you all are having an excellent Friday night! Tomorrow it's back to work on #bvb4 followed by the @exhibitagallery "Daggers Rule" art show. I painted something for the event and I'm really stoked for everyone to see it! 💀 APMAS photo by: Jason L Nelson"

"I am always so excited to collaborate with the awesome folks at @nevertakeitoff & They have just launched a brand new line inspired by many of my favorite tattoos! Head over to http://nevertakeitoff.bigcartel.com/andy-biersack and check out the full line! 💀"

"  "Go where Eagles Dare!" 💀 Had a full day of flying and finally I'm home & very excited to get back to work putting the finishing touches on #bvb4 This photo is one of my favorite shots from the #apmas Huge thanks to @chelsealaurenla for capturing this MISFITS live moment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment